4/26/12

Thankful Thursday


God is so good.  He has truly blessed me and my family in so many ways.  We can never do those blessings justice with a simple "Thank You", but it's always good to take time to count your blessings. 

Here are a few of those many blessings I'm thankful for today....
  • Sleep.  Sometimes (often, really) is fleeting.  Both of our boys like to wake up before sunrise and neither care to sleep through the night on a regular basis.  What sleep I do get - is amazing and refreshing and something I'm very thankful for.
  • Boys who don't like to sleep.  Since I have an office job, my time with the boys is precious.  The bonus to having children who don't care for sleeping in, is that I can have special bonus morning time with them both.  I really am grateful for that quality time (even if it is way early).
  • A Cozy Home.  Big?  No.  Trendy?  No.  Does everything match? No. Does it make us feel happy and safe to be here?  YES!  I love our little house and being here always makes my heart smile.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails