3/3/12

Happy Birthday to ME

Yep, today is my birthday, and I must say it has been a wonderful one indeed! Over the last few days I've been receiving wonderful cards and letters in the mail.  Today I had quite a lot of birthday greetings on my Facebook wall.  I've been showered with gifts from my Husband, boys, parents, in-laws, friends etc.

I'm so very blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life.

Today I'm 38, and proud of every one of those years.  For as long as I can remember, my birthday has been a big deal to me.  It still is, and I can't imagine that will ever change.  Today my parents and little brother came to visit us.  We had a wonderful day filled with hugs and laughter and stories and playtime with little boys.  Hubby fixed us a lovely lunch and baked me the cake I'd requested (more a cobbler than a traditional cake...absolutely yummy!).  Everything was perfect and I just couldn't be happier!

Thanks to every one who has made my special day even more special!  :)

Me (and my little friends)30 years ago today.... 
I've posted this picture on birthdays past, but have
to do so again.  This was probably my fondest childhood memory. 
BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY EVER!!!  :)


5 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Happy birthday from us over here in the UK.
    Sounds like you've had a wonderful day.
    If I'd known I'd have sent a card...so need to put a note in my diary, ready for next year!!
    Lots of love,
    Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many Happy Returns you young thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, girlie...and honestly, until you said your age, I'd have put you nearer to 30! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh a very Happy Birthday to you Christy. Glad you had such a wonderful day! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you!!! It is indeed a wonderful life when it is filled with love. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails