Today I’m thankful for:
• A fully recovered (and newly energized) Little Guy – the new tubes went into his little ears yesterday. No problems & no complications. Hurrah!
• Loved ones: A husband who daily makes my life better and better. A loving and supportive extended family who stands by us through thick and thin. Sweet friendships I can depend on, despite issues of passing time and geographic distance.
• Cowboy boots, size 6 (found today at a consignment store) to replace the beloved size 5 pair which Little Guy has quite suddenly outgrown. A timely and budget friendly surprise – my favorite kind!
• Good books to read, recipes to try, and craft projects to finish
• Quality time with my fellas