- 1 large can of blueberry pie filling
- 2 cups rinsed whole blackberries
- 1 T raspberry jam
- 1 T blackberry jam
1. Set the above berry mixture aside.
2. Thinly slice fresh strawberries (need about 2 cups of slices)
3. Roll bottom crust and lay in bottom of deep pie dish.
4. Place a layer of the strawberry slices across the pastry in the pie dish
5. Pour berry mixture over strawberry slice layer
6. Top with a second layer of the sliced strawberries and top with top pie crust. seal & crimp.
7. Bake as directed on pie filling can.