7/12/10

Two Years Ago...

this is what I looked like:

Just a few weeks before delivering our fantastic baby boy. I cannot believe how quickly time has passed, and can simply not imagine what we ever did with our time before he was here. He makes every little thing so much better!

I really enjoyed being pregnant. I felt great and found the whole experience to be quite wonderful. But the thing I've loved far more than pregnancy...has been motherhood. There really is nothing that compares (for me anyway). xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For the next couple of weeks, I'll be spending most of my free time planning Little Guy's party - so don't be alarmed if you don't see much of me in Blog-land. I'm still here....just super busy being Will's proud Mommy.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails