7/26/10

Green Tomatoes

I must keep reminding myself… I prefer eating red tomatoes. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

These just look so lovely and so very full of promise; it’s hard to leave them on the vine. In the past, I've not always had much luck with growing tomatoes, so I've been quite excited as I watch these beauties grow.

I can hardly wait to taste that burst of juicy goodness that only comes from a tomato fresh off the vine. Looks like my wait will soon be over. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Photo note: Top pic is of the heirloom Black Prince and the lower pic is of a standard cherry tomato hybrid. Both came as small transplants from our local garden store, and have been raised in buckets on our deck. My other plants are coming along too, but don't yet look this good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails