1/30/11

Happy Birthday Hubby!

Today is my husband Dan’s birthday. Not only is he my sweetheart and best friend, he’s also the rock on which I lean daily. I can’t imagine life without him, and am thankful for every day we have together.

Among other things, I wrote the following in his card today…

“I don’t deserve you, but I’m sure glad you’re mine!”

That really sums it up. I can’t believe how lucky I am to have found someone who is so very good to me. He’s a fabulous husband and a wonderful Daddy to our Little Guy. He isn’t the flowers and candy type, but he shows how much he cares every day.
I hope he has a really great birthday today, and that he isn’t too embarrassed by this blog post.

I love you Dan!! Happy Birthday to YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails