6/19/12

Spaceboy and Robot

I bought this Wee Wonderful pattern (for the two fellas you see below) last fall, but just now got around to using it.  I really couldn't be much happier with the end result.  They are adorable (if I do say so myself) and I think Baby Boy will like the bright colors.


The pattern was very easy to follow and since it came in a wonderful little booklet format, will be easy to re-use in the future if I ever need to make another set. 

My only regret is that I now wish I'd have placed the robot's chest plate maybe an inch higher on his chest.  My mistake.  Everything else worked great (I felt).

The fabrics I chose were all simple cotton (trim and details in felt).  The "A" on the Spaceboy's belt represents Baby Boy's first initial.  The photo suggestions that came with the pattern included some buttons.  Although I think buttons might have been cuter, I just didn't want to risk the possible choking hazard that might pose.

These little fellas will be part of Baby Boy's first birthday next month.  I can hardly wait!!
The photo above is the one that Wee Wonderful displays on the pattern itself.  If you like to make stuffed lovies for the kiddos in your life, I'd recommend getting patterns from this company!

Note:  I was not asked to review WW patterns.  I purchased the Spaceboy and Robot pattern and used it because it's adorable.  No other incentive was requested or received.

1 comment:

  1. They are really cute and a good idea about the buttons. Good luck with the birthday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails