4/22/10


The fabulous TopChelseaGirl has nominated me for an award – how sweet is she? You should check out her blog, if you haven’t yet. You won’t be sorry. This is my second little bloggy award (I’m as shocked as you are) and the rules for this one are similar to the last one. To accept this award, I must tell you seven (more) things you may not know about me, so here they are:

I won’t eat any kind of melon
I’m wildly allergic to Erythromycin
I’m a bit horrified that stone washed jeans and neon high-tops are back in fashion
My parents are two of my best friends
I wear my sunglasses more often as a hair accessory than as eye protection
I’ve never particularly liked Elvis or the Beatles (I’m sorry, but it’s true)
I have a birthmark shaped like South America

I’m nominating everyone on my blogroll…and all the blogs I follow. If you have a minute…go check one (or all) of them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails